Social Security Claiming Strategies
Your Social Security retirement benefits are primarily determined by how much you earned while working and when you ultimately elect to begin receiving benefits. However, there are many other nuances that should be considered before making your election that could make a substantial difference in your lifetime benefits.
Whether you are married, single, divorced or widowed, and are thinking of retiring this year, next year or in a few years, a Social Security Claiming Strategies Review can help you better understand what benefits you are eligible for, the claiming options available to you, and the right time and manner to file that maximizes your Social Security income and best fits your needs.
Here is what's included:
A customized report that will help answer these key claiming questions
- What will my benefits be under various claiming scenarios?
- What are the pros and cons of delaying my benefits filing?
- How do cost-of-living adjustments impact my benefits?
- How do Medicare premiums impact my Social Security payments?
- How would continuing to work after claiming impact my benefits?
- Will my benefits be subject to income taxes?
- How do I maximize survivor benefits available for my spouse?
A 30-minute telephone or video conference review with a Financial Planner
- Review your claiming strategies report and answer your questions
- Discuss the five key factors you need to consider before claiming
- Discuss strategies to reduce or eliminate taxes on your benefits
- Review the benefit claiming process
- Discuss your action steps moving forward
Depending on your individual needs, your review may also cover:
- How divorce impacts spousal benefits
- What to do if your spouse or former spouse dies
- How remarriage affects your survivor benefits from a former spouse
A Social Security Claiming Strategies Review requires just a small investment of your time and money to help ensure you get the highest Social Security retirement benefits you qualify for. Don't put off securing your financial future another day. Get the answers you need from the comfort of your home or office by speaking with a Financial Planner specializing in Social Security today.
$99 per individual $179 per couple